General Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment from SECON® Sicherheitstechnische Anlagen GmbH / Wiesbaum - GERMANY
I. Scope of application
1. All conclusions of contract and deliveries shall be effected under the following terms and conditions. Contrary terms and conditions, supplements and additional agreements shall only be binding if they are acknowledged by us in writing.
2. With regard to the safety of the deliveries or services the regulations of the Association of German Electromechanical Engineers [VDE] shall be applicable. Deviations shall be admissible in as much as the same degree of safety is guaranteed in another way.
II. Conclusion of contract
Our offers are not binding and subject to confirmation. A purchase order shall only be deemed to have been accepted when it is acknowledged by us in writing. Illustrations and specifications in catalogues and brochures are only approximately applicable, unless they are expressly denoted as binding. We reserve the right to make alterations to the models, the design or the equipment. Protective regulations are only included in the delivery if this is stipulated by law or has been expressly agreed.
Unless otherwise agreed, prices are understood in EURO and are valid ex works excluding packaging when delivered without installation or assembly.
IV. Delivery and performance deadlines
1. Observance of the promised deadlines necessitates the performance of all the contractual obligations of the buyer, for example the punctual sending of requisite approvals and documents, releases.
The deadline is deemed as met:
a) for delivery without installation or assembly when the shipment is despatched or collected with in the agreed deadline. If delivery is delayed for reasons, for which the buyer is answerable, the deadline is then deemed as observed when readiness for despatch is reported with in the deadline.
b) for delivery with installation or assembly as soon as this has taken place within the agreed deadline.
2. If non-observance of the deadline is due to unforeseen events or events, for which we are not answerable, strike, lockout, war, lack of energy or raw materials, force majeure, we shall be released from meeting the deadlines.
3. If we get into arrears with our performances, then we must be set a reasonable extension of time. If the extension of time elapses unsuccessfully, the buyer can cancel the contract. The right of cancellation for a fixed-date purchase shall remain unaffected.
4. If the delivery or notice of performance is delayed at the request of or for reasons for which the buyer is answerable, we can then assert any damage and invoice costs such as e.g. reasonable storage charges.
V. Delivery and service
1. In every instance despatch shall take place for the account and at the risk of the buyer. This shall also apply to carriage-paid shipments or fob deliveries. Any additional costs for fast and express freight shall be invoiced in addition. Any incidental expenses shall be borne by the buyer. Also in the case of free house deliveries the buyer cannot demand reimbursement of the expenses it additionally paid to a third party.
2. For delivery with installation or assembly the risk shall pass from us to the buyer as soon as acceptance has taken place.
3. If despatch, installation or assembly is delayed at the request of or for reasons for which the buyer is answerable, the risk shall then pass to the buyer for the period of the delay.
4. Our company shall effect delivery and service for the buyer with due diligence unless quite specific instructions were given when the order was placed and acknowledged.
VI. Terms of payment
1. Payments must be made by the buyer without deduction within 14 days after the date of the invoice.
2. The buyer may only set off with an undisputed or legally effective debt.
1. Complaints of every kind can only be taken into consideration if they are reported to us within 8 days after receipt of the goods. In the event of a justified complaint reworking shall be done or a substitute delivery provided free of charge. If the reworking or substitute delivery proves to be a failure, the buyer shall have the right to demand diminution or repudiation of the purchase contract. Complaints, however, shall not be recognised if the defects in the goods we supplied are due to
improper use by the buyer.
2. Hidden defects, which cannot be recognised after an immediate examination, may only be asserted against us if the notification of defects has been given to us in writing within 6 months after the goods left the supplying factory. If the complaint is not made in good time, the performance is deemed to have been rendered as agreed. The buyer must give us an opportunity to inspect the non-conforming goods.
3. Claims for damages, irrespective of the legal reason, above all on account of special breach of contract, faulty performance, breach of secondary obligations, negligence in contract negotiations as well as on account of illegal action, shall be excluded. This shall not apply in the event of the absence of warranted qualities, intent, gross negligence, breach of essential contractual obligations and delay in performance.
4. All damage claims for lost profits, absence of reduction in costs, direct damage and/or consequential damage are excluded. This shall not apply in the event of the absence of warranted qualities, gross negligence and intent as well as with breach of essential contractual obligations. In these cases our liability shall be restricted to replacement of the damage that was typically foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded.
5. Defects in a part of the goods supplied shall not give the right to complain about the entire shipment, unless part shipment is of no interest to the buyer.
VIII. Retention of title
1. We reserve the right to the title of the goods supplied as long as they have not been fully paid andwe are not entitled to any claims from the business relationship with the buyer. The title to the goods supplied shall also remain with our company in the event of processing. The buyer, however, is entitled to resell the goods supplied in the normal course of business.
2. In the event of resale of the unaltered or processed goods supplied by us, the buyer shall - until full payment of all our debts from sales - here with assign to us all the debts due from his customers - with all accessory rights - which came into being from the sale. In the event of insolvency the buyer shall upon request undertake to make known the names of its customers, to whom our goods were delivered. We shall at the request of the customer undertake to reassign in as much as the value of the security given to us exceeds our debts from sales by more than 20 %.
IX. Place of performance and jurisdiction, Applicable Law, Validity
1. Place of performance and jurisdiction for all claims and legal disputes, including legal proceedings related to bills of exchange and documents, that arise from the contractual relationship shall be the registered office of our company.
2. This contract shall be subject to German non-standard law. The provisions of the Vienna Convention of 11.04.1980 regarding contracts for the international sale of goods shall not be applicable.
3. The validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected by any invalidity of one or several provisions.
EBEX® • MAGNEX® • MAILEX® • PASSEX® • UWEX® • UPEX® • TREX®
Eingetragene Warenzeichen / Registered Trademarks by Ebinger GmbH,
Fotos: C. Gerigk, U. Kefrig, SC_PL_EU
- An overview of data protection
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Analytics and third-party tools
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
- General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
SECON Sicherheitstechnische Anlagen GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0) 6593 980 9990
Telefax: +49 (0) 6593 980 9999
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
- Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Registration on this website
You can register on our website in order to access additional functions offered here. The input data will only be used for the purpose of using the respective site or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during registration must be provided in full. Otherwise, we will reject your registration.
To inform you about important changes such as those within the scope of our site or technical changes, we will use the email address specified during registration.
We will process the data provided during registration only based on your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will continue to store the data collected during registration for as long as you remain registered on our website. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
- Analytics and advertising
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address and that you agree to receive this newsletter. No additional data is collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO. You can revoke consent to the storage of your data and email address as well as their use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. through the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when said data will be deleted. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
- Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
- over 25 years of experience
- quality "Made in Germany"
- company owned test field for detector testing
- premium products
- at affordable prices
SECON Sicherheitstechnische Anlagen GmbH is specialised on the production and distribution of detectors for underwater and normal land use.
The metal detectors which we offer are widespread in humanitarian mine action, airport security, police work and law enforcement, industry, science as well as in archaeology.
For the private users we offer reasonable priced detectors with professional performance!
First test, and then buy!
Visit us! We offer the possibility to test our metal detectors on the company?s own test fi eld in Wiesbaum, Eifel, for comparison on various ground conditions and detection jobs. We offer practice-oriented solutions for a wide range of detection problems whether on land or underwater. Expert personnel will be available for you to show and train new technologies, which are syntonic to your needs.
We would appreciate to meet you on one of the exhibitions where we participate. Please let us know if we can send an invitation to you, if you are interested.
Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
SECON Sicherheitstechnische Anlagen GmbH
Ingeborg Ebinger & Irene Ebinger
Telefon: +49 (0) 6593 980 9990
Telefax: +49 (0) 6593 980 9999
Entry in the Handelsregister.
Registering court: Amtsgericht Wittlich
Registration number: HRB 40306
VAT Id number according to Sec. 27 a German Value Added Tax Act:
Information concerning professional indemnity insurance:
Name and residence of insurer:
Gothar Allgemeine Versicherung AG, 50598 Colonge
Scope of insurance: worldwide
Responsible for contents acc. to Sec. 55, para. 2 German Federal Broadcasting Agreement (RstV):
Ingeborg Ebinger & ppa. Oliver Bartsch
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
- Ergonomically sophisticated detector design
- High quality of components used
- Saltwater compatible up to approx. 60 m water depth
- Works on laterite areas and volcanic ground
About detector ergonomics
In addition to high detection range, ground compensation and iron filtering quality and ergonomics of a detector are further important features. For professional, long lasting surveys detectors have to offer good ergonomics, to be user friendly and to prove their robustness.
The scuff proof aluminium carrying and extension rods have a swivel joint to the search head. Our quality awareness does not allow for wear and tear fractures, which can be found at conventional market products.
The detectors are of an integrated design neglecting external connection cables which could easily entangle at shrubs, branches or underwater at shelves and cliffs!
The electronic boxes and controls of detectors for land use are waterproof. The underwater detectors are pressure tested up to 7 bar!
Durable und rugged design
The SECON detectors stand out because of their excellent material, ease of use and ergonomic design. All detectors are well balanced.
This guarantees a maintenance free long-term detection experience.